Monday, April 7, 2008

Prada "Fairytale Vision"



"Fairytale Vision". Booth Moore. Los Angeles Times. March 30, 2008. 
excerpted quotes:

"Journalists are getting more and more difficult. They want to be entertained. You have to tell a story". (Miuccia Prada)

"We got photographs of all the accessories and replicated them right down to the color and texture. On top of that, the shoe and purse and dress had to have the feeling of sketches". (James Jean)

"They are two fields. But creativity is in demand because people are bored of everything. They want excitement". (Miuccia Prada)

"It would have been great if they had put my name out there more prominently. But I'm not of the same stature as Takashi Murakami or Richard Prince. I'm 28, and I've only done illustrations. They caught me when I was a small fish". (James Jean)
 

Prada S/S 2008. 

No comments: